Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Crisis Averted (hopefully)!

So the past few days little things have been happening to make me question my sanity.  Saturday, I went to McDonalds on the way to a friend's house and was going to grab some chocolate chip cookies for Brayden and her little boy.  I ordered a drink and the cookies, pulled up and was told the cookies would be 2 minutes and I should pull into the parking spot up ahead.  10 minutes later, no cookies.  Whatever, they were $1 and I needed to go or we'd be late. 

Yesterday, while driving back to my office, I witness a car accident.  One car went to turn left at a traffic light and was hit by an oncoming car - then proceeded to smash into another car waiting at the red light!  Glad I was on the opposite side of the intersection away from the craziness.  But it still scared me a bit.

Last night, after picking up Brayden and running an errand we went home and I started dinner.  I went outside to put steaks on the grill and noticed my tire was flat as a pancake!  Luckily we were home and luckily Erin was home to change the tire to the spare.  So today, carefully as I could, I drove with the mini-tire to the closest mechanic's shop and forked over $30 for a tire patch.

So hopefully that is the last of the mishaps for awhile, because I dont want anything more major occuring right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment