Saturday, July 31, 2010

Perfect

Today was virtually a perfect day.  I spent the day with the loves of my life and the weather could not have been better!  I think today was the first day in probably 2 months that the a/c wasn't running, the windows were open, my new maple pancake Yankee Candle filled the fresh air and we didn't have any where to rush off to.  Brayden and I spent a good part of the day in our pajamas, in fact!  Did I mention before that I love fall?  In all seriousness, the past few days have been very fall like in weather and it's put me in the best mood!

I'm on day 5 of the Insanity workouts, and I swear I'm already more firm.  Erin tells me its not possible to be that effective, but I know for a fact my gut looks smaller than it did Monday.  I wont back down from that argument.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment